lundi 1 octobre 2007

Angel

4 commentaires:

lyliane six a dit…

Ils sont tous magnifiques ces petits anges et tellement dodus, que j' ai envie de les prendre dans mes bras!!

Sharon a dit…

I like the low contrast, softness of the atmosphere. I also really like the main image you have. Is that a model in body paint or a statue? Very mysterious!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I look forward to our conversations about photography.

Sharon

Mary Hays a dit…

I find your photography enchanting. I too hava a fascination for cemetery art.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.